Tattoo sleeves basically refer to those tattoo designs that are usually large in size or cover a huge part of your arm or leg when put together. This type of tattoos starts from the shoulder of a person and continues till the down part of the arm displaying a particular theme.Tattoo sleeve ideas and designs are widely used by both man and women in 2016 and becoming quite popular due to the incredible designs they offer. This is the main reason when you look for a sleeve tattoo design meeting your interests you get confused.Before choosing your design, don’t ignore the fact that sleeve tattoos are large enough and eye-catchy, so they easily grab more attention than any other tattoo design.
Tattoo sleeve is becoming a new trend among tattoo lovers, but women have taken over this trend in a huge way. Women have a great opportunity of enhancing the beauty of their bodies with sleeve designs. They make your skin look more attractive and beautiful. Women always love to go for designs that depict flowers as well as colorful ink whereas; men like to have tribal style tattoos and bio-mechanical or dragon tattoo designs. However, regarding color the choice is always up to you.
Tattoo Sleeve Ideas and Designs
If you want to create a unique design as per your imagination, you can discuss it with your tattoo artist before you get it inked on your body. Let’s have a look over some ultimate sleeve tattoo ideas that are worth to get inked on arms or legs –
Pirates Sleeve Tattoo
The correct placement of a tattoo design matters a lot and at the same time it’s important to pay extra attention towards the selection of your tattoo sleeve design.
- Pirates tattoo design proves to be perfect tattoo idea for a person who loves sailing and has a dark character.
- The design shows a scene of a sailing ship with some special effects to make it look natural.
- People usually get this tattoo inked on their arms.
Combined Flowers, Butterflies and Cherries Sleeve Tattoo Design
Tribal Sleeve Tattoos
Dragon Sleeve Tattoo Design
Dragon arm sleeve tattoos come in wide range of colors and designs.
- The red and black dragon idea successfully maintains the tradition of Japanese sleeve tattoos by highlighting the specific movements with certain shapes and waves effect.
- The combination of red and black shows the fierceness of the dragon. The design covers the whole length of your arm and looks fabulous.
Rock Full Sleeve Tattoo
Japanese Carp Sleeve Tattoo
Japanese artwork is really worth to see and getting that inked on your body shows your extreme love towards Japanese culture. Waves are an important part of Japanese culture, so the tattoo design consists of large wave shapes covering around a large carp swimming towards upward direction.
- The tattoo design is complex and requires patience as well as time.
- It starts from shoulders and ends till neck.
- To make your Japanese carp tattoo design as one of the most graceful tattoo sleeves ideas and designs of 2016 you can add some blue flowers on top and bright red flowers at bottom.
Scriptures Sleeve Tattoos
Floral Art Sleeve Tattoo Design
Tattoo artists usually mingle the floral art tattoo design with a word design for a more sophisticated look.
- Both men and women love to get this tattoo inked on their arms and legs when they wish to convey some message to their beloved.
- The people who love flowers and have extreme devotion towards nature are also inspired by this sleeve tattoo design to large extent.
Scary Full Sleeve Tattoo Design
Bird Sleeve Tattoos
Pin Up Sleeve Tattoo Design
Another famous sleeve tattoo is one which features pin up girls, which make your sleeve look more daring.
- Getting the portrait of your loved ones or children inked on the arms is the best way to show your immense love and to make them happy.
- You can also get their names, any famous quotation or lyrics of their favorite song inculcated in the design you like most.
- Use of bright and vibrant colors make the tattoo look more attractive and people are jealous of your appearance.
Warrior Sleeve Tattoo
Chinese Element Inspired Sleeve Tattoo Design
Rabbits and Mushroom Combination Tattoo Sleeve
This is a unique tattoo design, but very creative.
- It’s the best way to show out your creativity to the outside world.
- The design comprises of bunny rabbits, two skulls and mushrooms are located in one place.
- The design looks fabulous, if different colors are used neatly.
It’s correct to say at the end that sleeve tattoo designs prove to be a great piece of art for those who want to show off their originality and true nature to the whole world. Sleeve tattoos are one of the most popular designs in 2016, as they look both prominent and absolutely stunning.
The one and only thing that a person should keep in mind before getting the tattoo inked is that it requires a great deal of commitment, enough money and time. Don’t’ forget that once you get this tattoo inked it’s hard to get it removed because of its size and prominence. Sleeve tattoos are designed only to increase your style statement. Though the placement of the tattoo is determined on the size and design of the tattoo, but some spots that are favored both by men and women includes arms and legs area.
At last, tattoo sleeve designs are common among people who want their bodies to be covered with ink. If you want to look cool and stylish among your friends circle, then definitely opt for sleeve tattoo designs.